The Institutional Research Office aims to make all faculty do research in doing worthwhile research and publications. Its effort is directed towards helping the academe improve curriculum by contributing new knowledge and contributing to society’s improvement of the quality of life by addressing issues and concerns of the people in the community. Hence, the office commits itself to serve as a means for local and national development.
Particularly, the office aims to: ·
• Strengthen the research capability of the faculty
• Coordinate and monitor research activities on campus
• Evaluate and formulate developmental intervention, and enhancement programs
based on research
• Encourage faculty to write instructional materials in their fields of specialization
• Produce applied science research
The Research Office La Salle University assists the faculty in embracing research and loving it as one of their major functions. It hopes to train competent researchers in their field of specialization and to produce quality research for publication particularly in “The Lasallian Research Forum”.
Further, it aspires to aid instruction and help improve quality of life in the community.
•·Aid the publication of faculty research in local and refereed journals
• Assist faculty in presenting studies in local, regional, national, and international
Trunklines: (88) 5210342 / 5211561 | Integrated School: 52151510 / 5860862